This platform enables companies to predict, prioritize and protect against software vulnerabilities before they can be exploited by hackers. It begins by identifying weaknesses within clients' digital environment using a proprietary binary code analysis methodology. It then prioritizes these vulnerabilities, building a live threat map of the organization's infrastructure, using asset context analysis. Lastly, a shim layer is deployed to protect software from identified vulnerabilities by limiting access to its exploitable code in real-time. It is live and already protecting dozens of organizations worldwide.
Mostly monolith architecture
- 2 web developers, Project Manager, CTO on the client's side
- have 2+ years of commercial experience with Angular2+
- experience with Dashboards and Swagger
- English — Upper-intermediate
- excellent problem-solving skills.
- build front-end part from scratch
- develop clean and maintainable code
- solve interesting and challenging problems on the project