We're working on several ongoing projects for a world-known IKEA company. The primary focus is on OFFER/BPP. This is an internal IKEA project for managing campaigns, resources, orders, and other stuff. It consists of 2 major parts: business partners interface and IKEA employees interface.
- 3 JS developers, Team Lead JS developer, DevOps engineer, QA engineer, Scrum Master in our office
- Product Owner on the client's side
- Node.js, Angular.js 4, ngrx, ramda,, WebSockets.
- Have 3+ years of commercial experience with Node.js
- Good practical knowledge of unit and e2e tests.
- Be proficient in WebSockets and MySQL
- English — Upper-intermediate
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Develop clean and maintainable code
- Solve interesting and challenging problems on the project
- Be ready for the business trip in Rotterdam.