Our client is a SaaS company that offers a project management solution for the event industry. Their software, built for businesses working across signage and large format print, allows reducing admin time up to 50%, by pulling messaging apps, spreadsheets, calendars, document storage into one optimized platform.
- 1 Business Analyst, 1 Project Manager, 1 UI/UX designer, 1 DevOps, 2 developers
- Product owner on client’s side.
- Have 3+ years of commercial experience in developing web applications based on PHP
- Experience with Laravel
- Knowledge of RESTful API
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch
- be familiar with Docker
- Experience with MySQL
- Be familiar with GIT
- English — upper-intermediate
- We're looking for a skilled developer willing to take over responsibility and ownership over the project. The person has to be good at problem-solving, communicate clearly and effectively both within the team and with the client, be willing to suggest ideas for better implementation. Need to have a sense of accountability and be a great team player. This person will be working closely with the foreign client and needs to be interested and motivated to improve the product and satisfy the client.
Would be a plus
- Experience with Symfony