Our Wordpress department works on large corporate websites, e-commerce platforms, portals, Custom Wordpress plugins and integrations with other (portal) applications.
We use Kubernetes and Docker hosting environment. We have a highly automated DTA(Q)P using separate environment test scripts, Sonaqube, Jenkins and New Relique for automated testing and deploying. We use bedrock (composer) for our Wordpress configuration.
- 5 back-end PHP developers (2 in Lviv), PO, PM, SM, CTO, QA, UX-Designer. Cooperation with Portal Development team (8 developers, PO, CTO, QA, SM)
- PHP, Wordpress, JavaScipt, Ajax, CSS, Gulp, SASS, Docker, Kubernetes, jQuery, MySQL, SQL, Atlassian, Bootstrap, Jenkins, Sonarqube
- Have 6+ years of PHP skills WP back-end experience
- Extensive PHP experience
- Good practical knowledge of MySQL
- Good practical knowledge of WooCommerce
- Be familiar with Docker
- Good knowledge of OOP
- Be familiar with Git
- English - Upper-intermediate.
- Development of back-end part on large corporate websites and e-commerce
- Integrations of external applications via Restful API and services
- Development of new custom Wordpress plugins and SAAS Wordpress products
- Upgrading and extending the DTAP automated environment
- Implementing Kubernetes and Docker scalable Wordpress hosting environment for all (future) projects
- Deploying new features and deleting the unnecessary ones on running applications.
Would be a plus
- Good knowledge of Linux / Debian
- Experience with Wordpress Restful API
- Be familiar with RabbitMQ.