- Linux, Docker/Docker Compose/Docker Machine, Jenkins, Nginx, AWS ECS/Lambda/Beanstalk.
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- extensive experience with Linux administration
- extensive experience Docker/Docker Compose/Docker Machine, Nginx
- profound knowledge of networking, security and troubleshooting
- advanced experience with cloud services: AWS, DigitalOcean, Azure, ECS/Lambda/Beanstalk
- extensive experience with CI and CD tools: Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, TeamCity, JUnit, Sonar, Nexus, Chef, Ansible
- experience with Database administration and scaling: SQL, MongoDB
- knowledge of distributed and Linux system monitoring
- day-to-day operations of the cloud environment
- implementing and supporting CI and CD stacks for development
- troubleshooting and scaling of standard services
- monitoring, maintenance and accidents resolution in the production environment
- analyze performance and stability issues in setting up environments
- execute initiatives to reduce failures and improve overall performance by leveraging monitoring capabilities
- research new promising tools and technologies, and ways to more elegantly/ efficiently solve problems
- work closely with software engineering on deployment and operating our systems.
Would be a plus
- English — Intermediate level.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.