IoT platform for a warehouse that helps to organize tasks, notify workers, store process data and connect to existing business systems. The platform consists of manufacturing and logistics apps which run on the Smartwatch and allow to digitize manual work and help workers to perform better. All Smartwatch apps connect to the workflow management software and can be customized to the customer's needs.
- React.js, Node.js, MongoDB.
- Have 1.5+ years of commercial experience in web development
- Experience in state management tools (Redux, MobX)
- Knowledge of React patterns (HOCs, render props, containers)
- Be proficient in CSS (CSS preprocessors, namely SASS/LESS, `styled components`)
- Experience with WebSocket protocol
- Good practical knowledge of ReactJS
- Be familiar with GIT
- Experience with unit and e2e tests
- English — Intermediate
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Be obsessed with front-end performance optimization.
- Updating, repairing and maintaining complex web project in the post-launch phase
- Develop new features and improve existing ones.
Would be a plus
- Experience with Node.js.