IoT platform for a warehouse that helps to organize tasks, notify workers, store process data and connect to existing business systems. The platform consists of manufacturing and logistics apps which run on the Smartwatch and allow to digitize manual work and help workers to perform better. All Smartwatch apps connect to the workflow management software and can be customized to the customer's needs.
14 micro-services exclude database and brokers. Communication between micro-services via RabbitMQ RPC.
- 2 Android developers, 3 web developers, 1 web Team Lead.
- React.js, Node.js, MongoDB, MQTT, Docker, Android.
- Have 2+ years of commercial experience in web development.
- Good practical knowledge of React.js.
- Good practical knowledge of Node.js.
- Be proficient in WebSockets and MongoDB.
- Good knowledge of OOP.
- Be familiar with Git.
- Good practical knowledge of unit and e2e tests.
- Develop clean and maintainable code.
- Solve interesting and challenging problems on the project.
Would be a plus
- English — Upper intermediate level.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.