Service-oriented architecture. Interesting infrastructure (let's talk about it on the interview phase). e2e tests (Jest & Enzyme). Modern CI/CD (CircleCI + Github repo).
- 2 FE developers in-house
- CTO & Team Lead on the client side.
- React.js, Node.js, AWS.
- Have 2+ years of commercial experience in web development
- Experience in state management tools (Redux, MobX)
- Knowledge of React patterns (HOCs, render props, containers)
- Be proficient in CSS (CSS preprocessors, namely SASS/LESS, `styled components`)
- Experience with WebSocket protocol
- Good practical knowledge of React.js
- Be familiar with GIT
- Experience with unit and e2e tests
- English — Intermediate
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Be obsessed with front-end performance optimization.
- Develop new features and improve existing ones.
Would be a plus
- Experience with Node.js.