We're working on several ongoing projects for a world-known IKEA company. The primary focus is on OFFER/BPP. This is an internal IKEA project for managing campaigns, resources, orders, and other stuff. It consists of 2 major parts: business partners interface and IKEA employees interface.
Mostly monolith architecture
- TEAM STRUCTURE 3 JS developers, Team Lead JS developer, DevOps engineer, QA engineer, Scrum Master in our office
- Product Owner on the client's side.
- manual QA
- 1+ years of experience as manual QA
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT)
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- English — Upper-intermediate+
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.