You are going to work on a web-page of one of the top Netherland platforms for freelancers. The idea appeared first when Project owner’s mom couldn’t find a cleaner for herself. The aim of the platform is to connect families with nannies and housecleaners. You’ll have the possibility to build a great product of value for locals.
We use Symfony 4 to build the RESTful API, Postgres as a main storage, ElasticSearch to make difficult search requests, RabbitMQ to speed up the response time.
- PHP (Symfony) developer, FE (React.js) developer, UX/UI designer, DevOps engineer, Project Coordinator
- Product owner on client’s side.
- PHP 7, Symfony 4, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Rabbitmq, Docker, RESTful API.
- Have 2+ years of commercial experience in developing web applications based on PHP
- Experience with PHP 7.x (PHP framework Symfony 4)
- Knowledge of RESTful API
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch
- Experience with PostgreSQL/Rabbitmq/Docker
- Be familiar with GIT
- English — Intermediate
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Be obsessed with front-end performance optimization.
- Develop new features and improve existing ones.