A few of ours
- Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban).
- 0.5+ years of proven experience as a Project Coordinator in software development.
- Basic understanding of project management processes and SDLC.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Feel comfortable with leading multiple small-size projects at a time and dealing with high level of uncertainty.
- Ability to adapt to changing business situations.
- Hands-on experience with Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban).
- Strong communication, listening, and persuasion skills.
- Ability to build, guide and supervise a team.
- Fluent English.
- As a Project Coordinator you will:
- Lead and set up project processes
- Work closely with stakeholders: manage clients’ expectations, engagement and satisfaction.
- Be a single point of communication between the business and dev team.
- Own project constraints.
- Drive scope/time/cost management.
- Manage project resources and be responsible for teams’ workloads.
- Prepare, maintain and distribute project documentation and reports.
- Collect, review and keep track of project requirements.
- Own the change management process.
- Be responsible for qualitative in-time delivery.
Would be a plus
- English — Advanced.
- Agile certifications would be a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience with Jira, Confluence, Basecamp.
- Degree in project management, computer science, information technology, etc.