One of the projects is a platform for collecting all the contacts from messengers, e-mails, social networks. This project will be done by 2 IOS, 1 Android and PHP developers. The other is IOT platform for a warehouse that helps to organize tasks, notify workers, store process data and connect to existing business systems. The platform consists of manufacturing and logistics apps which run on the Smartwatch and allow to digitize manual work and help workers to perform better. This project is done by 2 Full Stack JS and 1 Android developer.
- Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban).
- 2+ years of proven full-time experience in managing software projects with full accountability
- Profound understanding of project management processes and SDLC
- Experience in managing 5-20 people
- Ability to build, guide and supervise remote and multinational teams
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work effectively under minimal supervision
- Feel comfortable with leading multiple projects at a time and dealing with high level of uncertainty
- Ability to adapt to changing business situations
- Hands-on experience in applying Agile principles. Profound understanding of Scrum, Kanban
- Strong communication, listening, and persuasion skills
- Fluent English
- You have to be: pro-active and results-driven team player, who knows how to earn trust and respect from project's stakeholders. The leader, who knows when management is enough and is passionate about his/her work
- Continuous self-learning has to be your firm personal setting which drives you towards success
- You must be: responsible, fair, respectful and honest
- Lead and set up project processes
- Work closely with project stakeholders: manage clients’ expectations, engagement and satisfaction. Be a single point of communication between the business and developers' team
- Own project constraints. Drive scope/time/cost management
- Manage project resources and be responsible for the teams’ workloads
- Prepare, maintain and distribute project documentation and reports
- Collect, review and keep track of project requirements. Own the change management process
- Hold accountability for project success and be responsible for qualitative in-time delivery.
Would be a plus
- English - Advanced+
- Agile certifications
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience with managing and configuring Jira, Confluence, Basecamp
- Degree in project management, computer science, information technology, etc.