Big online platform for a worldwide furniture seller. We're working on several ongoing projects for a world-known IKEA company. The primary focus is on OFFER/BPP. This is an internal IKEA project for managing campaigns, resources, orders, and other stuff. It consists of 2 major parts: business partners interface and IKEA employees interface.
- 3 JS developers, Team Lead JS developer, DevOps engineer, QA engineer, Scrum Master in our office
- Product Owner on the client's side.
- SDLC and Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, DSDM)
- 2 year of proven experience as a Scrum Master in software development.
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, DSDM)
- Understanding the best practices and processes of Scrum Masters.
- Ability to build and guide a team, and handle any project issues.
- Facilitating the effort estimation, ensuring product items have credible effort estimates, organise and facilitate Scrum ceremonies.
- Work closely with stakeholders: manage clients` expectations, engagement and satisfaction as well as develop long-term relationships.
- Define and set up standard/custom Scrum processes.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation, set up metrics.
- Drive scope/time/cost management and keep track of change management process.
- Act as Scrum Master.
Would be a plus
- English — Advanced.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Leadership and team building personal qualities.