Our Wordpress department works on large corporate websites, e-commerce platforms, portals, Custom Wordpress plugins and integrations with other (portal) applications. Our customers are larger (inter)nationally operating companies with important online marketing and/or e-commerce presence.
We use Kubernetes and Docker hosting environment. We have a highly automated DTA(Q)P using separate environment test scripts, Sonaqube, Jenkins and New Relique for automated testing and deploying. We use bedrock (composer) for our Wordpress configuration.
- 6 developers (4 in Lviv), PO, PM, SM, CTO, QA, UX-Designer
- coorporation with Portal Development team (8 developers, PO, CTO, QA, SM)
- We have different project methodologies depending on projects or product we are working on. For all our projects we apply Scrum elements like refinement. Our Scrum Master will be part of the development team and make sure that all required information is available for the development team to deliver all stories. He/she will coordinate all refinement and will make sure all tasks are estimated. For our product development we would like to investigate the appliance of Scrum fully. Together with Product Owner and the development team our Scrum Master will play a central role in researching, implementing and coaching this process. Our team operates in 2 different locations: Netherlands and Lviv. The development team will be largely located in Lviv.
- 6+ years experience in a similar position
- experience in WordPress development teams
- excellent coaching and communicative skills
- English - Advanced
- advice (assistant) Product Owner on project methods
- works with (assistant) Product Owner on defining project requirements and user stories
- coordinates refinement and estimates of tasks in the development team
- report on progress and performance of the development team
- coach full WordPress team on applying Scrum methodology
- facilitate and handle any requirements of our development team to operate efficiently