This platform is designed to assist in conducting crucial accounting procedures such as payment tracking and contact keeping. It links the bank accounts, PayPal and Stripe for faster and safer billing payment.
50 clearly divided microservices, each of those is located on separate GitHub repo. One of the admin microservices is written on PHP. Is hosted on AWS. CI via Jenkins. Redis for caching. Containers management is done by DCOS. Front-end is hosted on Netlify. There is an autodeploy for Front-end, which is written in Ember.js and needed to be rewritten to Vue.js. Unit and integration testing.
- 4 developers in Lviv in-house, 15 developers located in USA, PM, CTO.
- have 2+ years of commercial experience in web development
- good practical knowledge of Vue.js
- Be proficient in WebSockets and MySQL
- practical knowledge of unit and integration tests
- rebuilding front-end part from scratch